The Valideo system is based on a global vision of construction where the various participants work closely together. A Sustainable Construction project certified by Valideo thus benefits all participants in the construction sector.
A combination of sustainability and freedom
The designer remains free in his choices regarding the key sustainable characteristics of the buildings, but he can count on the information provided by SECO regarding content and significance of the characteristics.. This method of cooperation guarantees a lot of freedom in terms of design and creativity. Designers and architects benefit from:
- increased competences and a process of continuing improvement of their Sustainable Construction knowledge
- improved relations with the authorities and supervising organizations
- an excellent image regarding sustainable performances
- respect for the ethical aspects of Sustainable Construction
An objective appreciation ¬
A Sustainable Construction certified by Valideo is a fortiori valued in the real estate sector. With Valideo, investors and developers have firm proof of the environmental excellence of their building. Their project distinguishes itself through its:
- reinforced economic efficiency
- reduced long-term exploitation costs
- a level of comfort and quality that assures the occupant a greater staff productivity
- a positive image that benefits everybody
Guaranteed cost control
Valideo makes it possible to keep a grip on Sustainable Construction costs by de facto avoiding extra costs. Once a budget is established, concessions need to be made and budgets shifted between the various budget items, depending on the priorities and expectations of the bidder.